Services

How can we help you?
INTERIOR DESIGN

Whether you are renovating your space, building new construction, or updating a room, let us bring your vision to life from the ground up. 

Learn More

DECORATING

Feeling overwhelmed by design choices and possibilities?  We focus on sourcing quality home products that meet your budget and needs.

Learn More

CONSTRUCTION / PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Strong relationships with trusted tradesmen, workrooms and vendors will give you confidence that your project will be completed in a professional manner.

Learn More

Informed design Choices are Timeless

plumbing fixture
lighting fixture
wood
range

Plumbing Fixtures | Lighting | Tile, Stone, Rugs and Flooring | Custom Millwork | Cabinetry | Wallcoverings and much more

INTERIOR DESIGN

design

Did you know that interior designers are educated and experienced in architecture and deisgn principles including ergonomics, building practices, and sustainability?  Decoration and aesthetics make up only 10% of interior design while the other 90% happens during planning and construction. The flow of your space, lighting plan, woodwork and cabinetry, furniture placement, functionality, window and door style, plumbing fixtures, appliances, tile and flooring choices are all decisions that need to be made during the initial design phase.  Bringing in an experienced designer from the beginning of your residential or commercial projects can save you costly changes later.  Whether you are renovating an entire space, building new construction, or updating a room let us bring your vision to life from the ground up.

concepts
CONCEPTS
  • Space planning
  • Floor Plans
  • Electrical Plans
  • Lighting Plans
concepts
FUNCTION & AETHESTICS
  • Architectural Details
  • Custom Millwork/Cabinetry
  • Appliances
concepts
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
  • Tile & Stone Choice
  • Plumbing fixtures

DECORATING

Feeling overwhelmed by design choices and possibilities?  We focus on sourcing quality products that meet both your budget and your needs.  Your space is an investment.  From selection, to purchase, delivery and installation; let us guide you to make smart choices with longevity and personalized style. With hand selected resources for every budget, we help you make the best choices.

concepts
COLOR CONSULTATION

Selecting a paint color can be challenging so let us help! We take the light/shadows and architectural details in the room into consideration, while also recommending the shade, tone, brand/quality, and finish of the paint. Paint is the most easily accomplished and affordable way to update a space. We can make it fun and easy for you!

concepts
PATTERNS & TEXTURE
  • Rugs & Flooring
  • Wallcoverings
  • Tile & stone
  • Fabrics & Trims
concepts
CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS
  • Finish & Materials
  • Custom Furniture & Millwork Design
  • Reupholstery & Soft Goods
  • Organization
concepts
EMBELLISHMENTS
  • Window treatments & Installation style
  • Lighting fixtures
  • Accessories
  • Furniture
  • Artwork purchase and placement
  • Antique sourcing

CONSTRUCTION / PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Working together with architects, builders, subcontractors and fabricators, we can communicate to execute your vision.  We cultivate strong relationships with trusted tradesmen, vendors, and artisans so you can be confident that your project will be completed in a timely and professional manner.  Let us do what we do best; handling the details start to finish.

design
TIME, QUALITY & COST
  • Building Materials/Inspection
  • Jobsite Meetings/Reviews
  • Shop Drawing Review/Submissions
  • Managing Purchases, Delivery, & Installation
  • Construction Administration/Punchlists
  • Oversee contractors and sourcing materials